Fall may be my favorite season, but Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday. I love celebrating Jesus’ birth, spending time with family, and everything else that comes with this beautiful season…including the music. I mean, who doesn’t love Christmas music?
Listening to Christmas music is one of my favorite ways to get into the spirit of the season. After all, in the words of Buddy the Elf, “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!” (And Buddy the Elf is the ultimate authority on all things Christmas.) I have multiple Christmas playlists (yes, more than one is necessary) and albums that I’m always listening to during this time of year.
So, because of my love for Christmas music, I thought I would share the songs that I feel make the ultimate Christmas playlist. I’ve got old classics, new favorites, songs to remind you of the reason for the season, and songs to just make you happy. It’s all right here.
The Ultimate, All You Will Ever Need, Christmas Playlist
- “Underneath the Tree” by Kelly Clarkson
- “You’re Here” by Francesca Batistelli
- “Jesus, Savior” by Chris August
- “Santa Tell Me” by Ariana Grande
- “The Christmas Song” by Bryan & Katie Torwalt
- “Glow” by Brett Eldredge
- “Carol of the Bells” by Pentatonix
- “We Three Kings” by Tenth Avenue ft. Britt Nicole
- “Just a Girl” by Brandon Heath
- “The Day that Love was Born” by Dara Maclean
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” by Sam Smith
- “Santa Baby” by Michael Buble
- “Baby Boy” by For King & Country
- “It’s Christmas” by Mandisa
- “Go, Tell it on the Mountain” by Needtobreathe
- “Heaven Everywhere” by Francesca Batistelli
- “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)” by Lady Antebellum
- “Mistletoe” by Justin Bieber
- “Christmas in the Sand” by Colbie Caillat
- “Baby, it’s Cold Outside” by Brett Eldredge & Meghan Trainor
- “All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey
- “Where are You Christmas?” by Faith Hill
- “One More Sleep” by Leona Lewis
- “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas” by Michael Buble
- “Silent Night” by Kelly Clarkson, Reba McEntire, and Trisha Yearwood
So, tell me, what’s your favorite Christmas song? Or album? And do you agree with Buddy the Elf?